Sporting and Community Events
The Capital Region’s many premier sporting and community facilities are host to local, interstate and international matches along with more community oriented markets and rodeos. With limited parking opportunities available, why not let Qcity handle your travel arrangements?
- Sporting matches: at Seiffert Oval, GIO Stadium (pictured above) and Manuka Oval
- Race days: at Queanbeyan Racecourse and Canberra Racecourse
- Sports and training activities: around the Queanbeyan Indoor Sports Centre and the National Sports Club including hockey, tennis, cricket, netball, soccer and archery
- Concerts and theatre productions: at the Queanbeyan Performing Arts Centre, AIS Arena and Canberra Theatre Centre
- Market days: at Queanbeyan-Palerang Regional Council - Queanbeyan Chambers, the Old Bus Depot in Kingston and Exhibition Park in Canberra (EPIC)
- Shows, festivals and rodeos: at Queanbeyan Showground and Exhibition Park in Canberra (EPIC)